Friday, September 18, 2015
#317 what I hate the most about myself
When I care about someone it's always that irritating to show it off. I care so much it irritates me to see some risks appearing near them when they're not careful. I always appear to be so stoneheaded and cold and it's actually hard for me too, because when I care about someone I don't want them to be hurt, I want them to be just fine and have a very happy life (and I know they'd want it, too), but somewhat telling them is kind of another story. They have their own story of their lives and so do I, and I know we can't judge people from life we can see only by our eyes but the fact that they're doing something that brings up the risks to them actually scares me. I want to be happy, and I want them to be happy, too. And I haven't been better either. They may have misperceptions because my own way of taking care of them doesn't seem wise and good. But when I do (care), I always appear to be like that. It's so hard for me knowing people I take care about is having such a bad ways of treting themselves when they can do better.I just want to help.
And I know most of the time I'm the bad guy here even if my intentions are always been to help.
That's why at times I want to stop caring.
Because when I care, I care too much it hurts myself too.
ps: everyone has the dark side of life. I have my own too. Don't worry.
Labels: me, random, rants, real life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment